- Form Factor: PCl Express Card
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 512GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 3480 MB/s*
- Sequential Write speed : up to 2100 MB/s*
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption Self-Encrypting Drive (SED)
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
**Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||PCl Express Card|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 800TBW|
|NAND||3D TLC ToshiBa BiCS3|
|External DDR Cache||512MB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 3480 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 2100 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 360K|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 510K|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.8 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average : R : 5.9W; W : 4.6W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||485mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 800 TBW, whichever comes first.